- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
In Chicago, our families depend on our residential furnaces throughout the long and cold winter. While within your Chicago home, your family expects to be in a warm, comfortable, and secure environment. Your family’s quality of life is greatly impacted by the quality and reliability of your residential furnace. At , their furnace repair contractors […]Read More
Hello! In this month’s Home Tips edition, I’d like to talk about a common problem that we see in our valued clients’ homes on Chicago’s northwest side of town. Air conditioners in the area freeze very frequently in the summer time, so here’s a little bit of information about why and what you can do […]Read More